VONT – The Way Work Should Be
Interested in a career in digital marketing?
VONT is a best in class digital marketing firm committed to providing the best for our clients — and our employees. Our building is located on the banks of the Presumpscot River in downtown Westbrook.
VONT is currently not hiring for any specific positions, but we are always happy to hear from rock star candidates. You can send your resume and/or info to us at email@example.com.
How’s Your Commute?
Our top 10 reasons to work at VONT
- Fabulous new building with stunning views of the Presumpscot River and Riverwalk trail
- All-for-one and one-for-all company culture
- Team Tacos
- Great work-life balance supported by leadership
- Employees have a voice in direction of the company
- The freedom to clearly communicate all day, every day with animated gifs
- Successful, growing company with high employee satisfaction and low turnover
- High level of autonomy
- Casual work atmosphere focused on achieving client objectives
- Co-workers who are wicked smart, hilarious, and great to be around
“I love working on a team that enables both collaboration and independence. VONT is a place where I am trusted and supported.”
— Sarah K., VONTer for 8 years
Portland is the best!
- Kiplinger’s Best City for Mid-Level Professionals
- Forbes Best Cities for Young Professionals
- Forbes’ Most Livable Cities
- Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Live in U.S.
- A top Greenest City by Organic Gardening Magazine
- One of the Coolest Small Cities in America by GQ
- Outside Magazine’s Best Craft Brew Towns in America
- Sperling’s Best Places listed Portland as a best city for foodies
- Bon Appetit awarded Portland America’s Foodiest Small Town in 2009
- And the NY Times featured Portland as a food destination.
- How Portland, Maine Keeps Getting Cooler
Want to work with us?Indeed!