Interested in a career in digital marketing?
VONT is a best in class digital marketing firm committed to providing the best for our clients — and our employees. Our building is located on the banks of the Presumpscot River in downtown Westbrook.
VONT is 100% owned by our employees – each of whom think, act, and are rewarded like owners. It is a unique and supportive culture that allows our team to drive results for our clients.
Currently Ethos | VONT is not hiring. But please check back – if you are a rock star, we will want to meet you!
Come work with us!
Well, maybe before you do you should take this little tour. It’s a cool way to see our space, and get to know our people.
How’s Your Commute?
Our top 10 reasons to work at VONT
- Fabulous new building with stunning views of the Presumpscot River and Riverwalk trail
- All-for-one and one-for-all company culture
- Team Tacos
- Great work-life balance supported by leadership
- Employees have a voice in direction of the company
- The freedom to clearly communicate all day, every day with animated gifs
- Successful, growing company with high employee satisfaction and low turnover
- High level of autonomy
- Casual work atmosphere focused on achieving client objectives
- Co-workers who are wicked smart, hilarious, and great to be around
“I love working on a team that enables both collaboration and independence. VONT is a place where I am trusted and supported.”
— Sarah S., VONTer for 9 years
Portland is the best!
- Portland, Maine, Is the 2018 Restaurant City of the Year – Bon Appétit
- A Tale of Two Cities | Boston vs. Portland Food Town Showdown – New England Today
- Kiplinger’s Best City for Mid-Level Professionals
- Forbes Best Cities for Young Professionals
- Forbes’ Most Livable Cities
- Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Live in U.S.
- A top Greenest City by Organic Gardening Magazine
- One of the Coolest Small Cities in America by GQ
- Outside Magazine’s Best Craft Brew Towns in America
- Sperling’s Best Places listed Portland as a best city for foodies
- Bon Appetit awarded Portland America’s Foodiest Small Town in 2009
- And the NY Times featured Portland as a food destination.
- How Portland, Maine Keeps Getting Cooler
Want to work with us?Indeed!