VONT, a performance digital marketing agency, is seeking an experienced Search Engine Marketing Campaign Manager. The position will be located in our offices on the banks of the Presumpscot River in downtown Westbrook, Maine. You’ll join our innovative, highly collaborative team and manage paid search and other types of digital advertising campaigns across a broad spectrum of industries including higher education, healthcare, consumer goods, financial services, and more.
The SEM Campaign Manager will be responsible for developing, deploying, and optimizing paid search campaigns in Google Ads and Bing Ads for multiple clients. The position will be responsible for understanding client goals and objectives and must be able to analyze and clearly explain campaign performance and improvement recommendations. The ideal candidate will have a passion for staying on the cutting edge of evolving search engine marketing and digital advertising tactics.
In addition to paid search campaigns, the position will have the opportunity to manage social media, display, and video campaigns on platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and self-service programmatic platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 1+ years full-time Paid Search/SEM campaign management experience
- Ability to seek out and implement the latest digital marketing tactics
- Extensive experience using Google Ads (certification preferred)
- Paid social media campaign management experience (primarily Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience in client campaign strategy creation, communication, management, and proactive account performance troubleshooting
- Experience designing digital campaigns within the scope of a client’s overall marketing plan, goals, and budget
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a client team
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and manage priorities
- Positive attitude, driven, and an energetic team player